Advanced Technologies for Effortless Administration
We invest substantial resources to enhance the efficiency of our claims process, which results in a seamless experience for our clients as well as their customers. Many of our solutions are fully mechanized, with secure online portals that allow our partners to enroll customers, and file and self-adjudicate claims in real time with no EFG intervention required.
Working directly with our clients, we have developed proprietary technology tailored to your areas of greatest need, including:
- Full contract automation
- Online cancellation quoting and cancelling
- EFG Express Claims portal allowing dealers to electronically submit, self-adjudicate and receive automatic claims approvals
- EFG’s Parts Wizard that identifies the highest quality parts from suppliers across the nation at the lowest price in real-time
EFG’s Preferred Dealers
EFG’s full service clients also qualify as an EFG Preferred Dealer – which means:
- You are provided the Preferred Dealer phone number and assigned a personal 5 digit code that ensures you are connected to an adjuster in less than :30 seconds.
- We have an assigned team of our most expert adjusters dedicated entirely to our Preferred Dealer customers, and your claims process is elevated to a priority fast track.
- EFG employs a full-time Service Director that regularly visits your facility, meets with your service advisors to discuss their feedback and ideas, and is in charge of driving continuous improvement measures within our claims organization.
- You continually interact with the same adjusters and leaders within our claims administration organization, which fosters a very collaborative relationship focused on providing your customers the best experience possible.
“A”- Rated Back-Stop Underwriters
EFG Companies has a 30+ year uninterrupted relationship with Assurant Solutions, and their affiliated insurance companies, including American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, American Security Insurance Company and American Reliable Insurance Company, all “A” rated AM Best insurance companies. EFG is Assurant’s longest-standing Third Party Administration partner.
Arch Insurance Company
Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a Bermuda public limited liability company with approximately $6.98 billion in capital at September 30, 2014, and, through operations in Bermuda, the United States, Europe and Canada, writes specialty lines of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, as well as mortgage insurance and reinsurance, on a worldwide basis.
American National Insurance Company
American National Insurance Company was founded in 1905 and is the parent of the American National family of companies, collectively referred to as American National. Through the family of companies, American National offers life insurance products, annuities, property and casualty insurance, and other financial products and services. With $23.5 billion in assets, the American National family of companies conducts business in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and certain U.S. territories.
Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
Founded in 1927, Virginia Surety Company, Inc. (VSC), rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, is the principal U.S. property and casualty insurance company of The Warranty Group. Virginia Surety Company and its affiliate companies are one of the largest underwriters of insured service plans and warranty products in the world.
In conjunction with The Warranty Group, Virginia Surety Company’s focus is to implement profitable, innovative solutions that deliver benchmark results, by offering a wide array of insured service plans and warranty products to protect automobiles, recreational vehicles, consumer electronics, appliances, homes and more. Each product contract benefits from our underwriting expertise, compliance adherence, and customer focus.