Certified Program Administration
Our high-integrity claims administration model combines efficiency, responsiveness, and reliability. Our philosophy of excellence is more than a rallying cry, though — it’s a quantifiable advantage. Consider these facts:
- The only F&I product provider to be certified as a Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal.
- Our claims adjusters average 15 years of experience and are themselves ASE-Certified.
- 98% of EFG’s claims adjusters come from the retail environment and can relate directly with your service advisors.
- 95.88% of claims calls are answered within: 90 seconds.
- Our claims call handle time benchmarks at 5:30 minutes, while the industry average is 10 minutes.
- 96% of all claims are paid by corporate credit card within one hour of receipt of invoice.
Certified Confidence for Your Customers
Purchasing a certified vehicle gives your customers the confidence that they are making a wise decision and a sound investment.
- Reduces the risk of costly repair bills and the typical concerns of purchasing a used car
- Provides coverage that runs concurrently with the remaining manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes a CARFAX report so they know as much about the vehicle as possible
- Provides limited powertrain coverage – the most costly aspect of a car to repair
Certified Benefits for Dealers
Verified Ride allows you to sell more used vehicles by providing buyers a unique benefit that is a competitive differentiator.
- Complements existing OEM programs
- Motivates customers to purchase a used vehicle when they otherwise might not have considered it
- The certified pre-owned market is forecasted to break records for years to come
- Over the next few years more than 9 million certifiable vehicles will be hitting the market
Learn more about Verified Ride Certified Pre-Owned Protection. Contact us for details.
(Please see contract for full product details)